I was surprised to find that this recipe is pretty common online. I thought we had claim to a really unique appetizer recipe. This spread is great for football game snacking and is always a hit when I bring it to parties.
Chutney Cheese Pate
- 6 Ounce Cream Cheese
- 4 Ounce Fine shredded sharp cheddar
- 3 Tbls Sherry
- 3/4 Tsp Curry powder
- 1/2 Cup Major Grey Chutney
- 1/2 Cup Scallions chopped
- Mix both cheeses, sherry and curry powder stir until fully blended.
- Spread on plate about 1/4" thick any shape you want
- Refrigerate 10 minutes to set.
- Spread Chutney over top
- Sprinkle scallions all over top
- Refrigerate 15 minutes